Reducing Capital Gain Tax With a Deferred Sales Trust
Taxes are the inevitable consequence of making money. But they can be minimized with Real Estate with the assistance of Saint Arnold Commercial. As a CCIM, we can provide the assistance need from a Commercial Real Estate perspective to defer and / or reduce capital gains taxes associated with the disposition of real estate assets.
The obvious strategy to Reduce or Avoid Capital Gains Tax on Property or Investments is to;
- Wait Longer Than a Year Before You Sell. Capital gains qualify for long-term status when the asset is held longer than one year. If the gain …
- Time Capital Losses With Capital Gains.
- Sell When Your Income Is Low.
- Reduce Your Taxable Income.
Other, more sophisticated tax planning strategies include;
- Do a 1031 Exchange.
- Set up a Deferred Sales Trusts and
- Create a Trust plan